Unlock your account holders’ potential
Financial institutions spend millions of dollars on technology, resources and marketing programs to grow wallet share, retain account holders and maximize organic growth. However, they often struggle with identifying opportunities and risks that can significantly impact their bottom line. Why? Because many financial institutions simply do not have the information and clear insight into the account holder dynamics that drive performance.
Harland Clarke’s Opportunity Analysis provides financial institutions with actionable information and insight into the opportunities and risks associated with their account holders. Leveraging our National Banking Industry Database and the intelligence of Harland Clarke’s suite of predictive models, Stratics®, the Opportunity Analysis provides a diagnostic analysis that enables financial institutions to better:
- Predict account holders’ potential to purchase additional products
- Assess an account holder’s risk of attrition
- Understand account holder and product dynamics
- Identify and compare performance against the industry
- Establish and implement results-oriented strategies based on insight into account holder behavior
With this valuable information, financial institutions can:
- Prioritize their marketing initiatives based on strategic value and potential return
- Deploy marketing and account holder strategies that are actionable and results-oriented
- Increase marketing effectiveness by utilizing predictive business intelligence
- Grow wallet share, increase cross-sell and improve retention
Please contact us to learn more about Harland Clarke’s Opportunity Analysis.