To meet the unique needs of each of your customers or members, Harland Clarke provides a variety of expedited delivery service options. These include:
- Overnight, Two-Day Delivery and First Class. When combined with Harland Clarke's rush order process, these services provide a solution to your customers' non-standard check order needs.
- Rush Service is available to all accountholders. Rush orders that are called into our Contact Center prior to 11:00 A.M. (Monday through Friday) are produced and shipped the same day by the designated expedited delivery method requested (overnight, priority mail, ground, etc.)
- Late Day Rush Service® meets the emergency needs of customers after 11:00 A.M. This special service allows customers to order checks up until 4:00 P.M. (Monday through Friday) and receive their order by the end of the next business day.
- CheckProtect® was developed by Harland Clarke for customers who prefer the added security of order tracking but who do not necessarily require overnight delivery. This service is available for orders placed through our Contact Centers and the Internet. Click here to read more.
- Return to Sender® is a turnkey solution for return mail processing. All undeliverable orders are returned to our central location to securely and efficiently process the order ensuring quick reprints with the correct address, thereby improving customer satisfaction. More importantly, this solution removes the responsibility of securing and processing undeliverable orders from the branch environment thus helping to prevent ID theft or check fraud.